ORDERS $150+ SHIP FREE FROM MELBOURNE WAREHOUSE
August 04, 2016
Beans are a very healthy and quick option as a side dish. Here are 5 things you can do with our beans while camping.
Don't worry, we've taken out the prep time and trimmed and blanched our beans for you. All you need to do is rehydrate them and jazz them up!
1. Beans Butter Garlic - Rehydrate beans in boiling water strain and add butter and garlic powder and toss through a hot frypan for 1 minute. YES!
2. Beans With Pine Nuts & Mustard - Rehydrate beans in boiling water strain and add a teaspoon of dijon mustard and tablespoon of roasted pine nuts. VOILA!
3. Lemon Beans Mustard - Rehydrate beans in boiling water strain and throw into a hot frypan with a knob of butter and squeeze half a lemon over to get it sizzling. Mix through a teaspoon of you favourite mustard. Gourmet camp cooking epicness!
4. Beans with Garlic and Sesame Oil - Rehydrate beans in boiling water and strain. Heat a frypan add a teaspoon of sesame oil and 1 or 2 teaspoons of garlic powder and toss beans through for 1 minute. Serve.
5. Beans with Bite - Rehydrate beans in boiling water and strain. Serve with a dressing of chilli oil next to a chargrilled steak.
Salt & Papper to Taste
November 12, 2021
September 10, 2021
Subscribe to get special offers and trail recipes!