Who says camp breakfast can't be tasty when you are remote?
4 eggs (2 per person)
1 tbsp water
knob of butter or oil
3 bacon rashes chopped into small pieces
1/2 an avocado if you can keep it fresh
6 pieces of sun dried tomatoes chopped in half
Goats Cheese or Feta (or long life parmesan)
salt & pepper to taste
1. Heat a knob of butter in the frypan and start frying the bacon on medium heat
2. In a bowl combine mushrooms and potatoes and cover with boiling water for 5 minutes. Strain and add to frypan.
3. Add sun dried tomatoes and cook to your liking.
4. Whisk eggs in a bowl and pour over entire frypan mix.
5. Place avocado (optional) and cheese onto the mixture reduce heat to stop burning.
6. Allow egg to fully cook.
7. Divvy up and serve with a hot pot of tea or coffee. YAY!
*Add Tabasco for some Johnny Cash the following morning...